,

[130808] Zhou Mi's twitter and weibo updates~

16:55


@zhoumi_419: 想我了吗?kkkkkk
[Trans] @zhoumi_419: Do you miss me? kkkkkk

Siwon's reply
@siwon407: @zhoumi_419 난줄알았다 조미야ㅋㅋ
[Trans] @siwon407: @zhoumi_419 I thought that was me, Zhou Mi-ya kk

Zhou Mi's reply:
@zhoumi_419: @siwon407 하하하하하내시원,사랑해~
[Trans] @zhoumi_419: @siwon407 hahahahaha my Siwon, I love you~

Trans by @nksubs & SunshineZhouMi


@zhoumi_419: 표정 웃긴다 ㅋㅋ
[Trans] @zhoumi_419: expressions are funny kk

Trans by @nksubs

------------------------------------

@周觅_SJM: @王煒茜 生日快乐,一直照顾我对我很好的姐姐[爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]
[Trans] @周觅_SJM: @王煒茜 Happy Birthday, a jiejie that has been taking good care of me and treating me very well [爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你][爱你]

 @王煒茜: My Brother Mimi,也謝謝你一直以來的相挺,我真心期待看到你更亮眼的表現,台北見喔[太开心][太开心][太开心][太开心][太开心]
[Trans] @王煒茜: My Brother Mimi, thank you for your mutual support all along,I genuinely look forward to a even better performance of yours, see you in Taipei [太开心][太开心][太开心][太开心][太开心]

(王煒茜 is an entertainment reporter from Next TV)

Trans by @myeoichi for @SunshineZhouMi
If taking out or translating to other languages please credit fully

More

0 comments

tumblr

sunshine TWITTER

Blog Archive